Thursday 3 September 2009

Download Genesis Elijah & Plump DJ's Track

OK here's what I want you to do. Listen to this track while keeping in mind that it was written and recorded in 2005, then compare it with what people are doing right now then tell me I'm not ahead of my time.


Back when my name was just starting to blow up I got a call saying that this Electro group Plump DJ's wanted me on a track. I'd never heard of them but those in the know told me that they were the one of the biggest acts in their scene and that I should definitely do it. So I did.

The thing is after I did it they must of realised they didn't like it and I never got a call to even say they weren't gonna use it.

I played it to a few people (Including LTJ Bukem) and they thought it was pretty good so I figured why not let the fans decide if it's good or not.

So once again check it out and let me know what you think.


Thank you people

G.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment