Monday 31 August 2009

Raiders Of The Lost iPod Teaser Part 2

Ah man just found this old freestyle track on my old iPod so I thought I'd let you hear it. It's gonna be on the Raiders Of The Lost iPod Mixtape which will be out very soon.

Just listening to it takes me back to my very first time in the 1Xtra studio. The year was 2005 and I was so excited just to be in the building. It was the DJ Excalibah show and I was his guest along with Akala & Tor. We did a couple of freestyles and took some photo's and even though I've done a lot of other radio shows since than one stands out because it was the first time I felt like I was on my way.

It's wierd looking back to that time because the game has changed so much. But the fact is I'm still here and God willing I'm gonna be up in this piece for a little while longer. I definitely need to shout out DJ Excalibah for being the first DJ to play my stuff on national radio and really getting my name out there. Thanks a lot bruv.

This track was recorded over the game beat and got a crazy reception when it was first aired. Like I said it will be featured on the Raiders Of The Lost iPod Mixtape along with a few over lost gems. Please download and enjoy.

Peace

G.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment