Monday 24 August 2009

Up To Speed

OK so this is my first blog on this site. It's been a while since I updated you lot but on the real I've been real busy. So what's new? Erm....I had a bit of a set back on the Beezwax project. My daughter broke my iPod that had all my lyrics on it so that's set us back a few weeks. Long.

I've finished my EP with Jonny Simps so look out for "From the Bottom of My Heart" real soon. He's in India at the moment putting the finishing touches on the production and mixing it down.

So what else is going on? I'm still working on projects with Jabba Tha Kut, Tien Killobeat & Cheebo plus I'm still waiting for Neehi to finish mixing The Re-Introduction EP (Remeber the one I told you I recorded at the start of this year?)

I'm also gonna be part of a 30+ date UK tour that's gonna start around next Feb. I'll give you more news on that as and when I get it.

So that's it for this blog. If you wanna holla you know where to find me: www.facebook.com/genesiselijah, www.twitter.com/genesiselijah & www.myspace.com,genesiselijah.

Have a good one people.

G.E.

PS. Check www.facebook.com/thisismyhustle

No comments:

Post a Comment